Let's Go Innovate

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT LOCS AND STITCHES


 BREAKING BOUNDARIES 

This is not your grandmother’s crochet it is COUTURE! 
Let’s Go Innovate Coach and Consultant Yolanda Shields is excited to work with Andrea Tarpley owner of LOCS and STITCHES.  They are making great strides in 2015. 

Many years ago owner Andrea Tarpley’s grandmother taught her to crochet.  She put it down until 2011 when she was home after having a major surgery.  When she first started she could only do one stitch.  She was determined to learn every stitch and how to read/create patterns.   
 

Proverbs 18:16

A man’s gift makes room for him and brings him before the great. 

 


Each Day she was I feeling a little bit more confident with her hook. “I love seeing my products on clients and the feedback I get when I see them out”.  Many of her clients from out of state continue to drop her a note or call to purchase more products. 

“I do this not only as a business but also for my love of yarn... Yes I have a bad yarn habit”.  Andrea Tarpley

What is the hardest part of your business?
“The hardest part of my business is getting people to understand that handmade is more than just buying yarn and making a piece. The time put in selecting the yarn and color and the time spent making the piece is far more time consuming that we are given credit for. Do I loose customers ? Yes, because they want to pay Wal-Mart prices for one of a kind couture pieces” ! ... 
Business Owner Andrea Tarpley
 

Hardwork and FOCUS pays off  ~ Stay Focused and Finish Strong ~ Yolanda Shields

Follow LOCS and STITCHES to see new products and events for 2015

 

TO CHECK OUT THE SERVICES THAT YOLANDA PROVIDES FOLLOW HER

No comments:

Post a Comment